Big Momma and Grandpa Rick stopped by on their way to Eureka Springs a few weeks ago.
We got to celebrate my mom's birthday!
Happy Birthday Big Momma!!!!!!
We Love You!
Madeline loves birthday cake and singing Happy Birthday. She probably sings it everyday and goes through every family members' name. Every time we eat cake at home she makes us light a candle and sing Happy Birthday.
Then we headed to Track and Field Day at Madeline's school.
I loved watching her interact with her friends and teachers. Madeline was going to change school's in August, but after watching her at track and field day, Ben and I discussed it and we decided to leave her at her current school. Plus, Baby Graham will start going there in September. Madeline has done so well at her school and she loves it so we decided there is no reason to change. All the teachers are wonderful and you can see the love they have for the kids. We look forward to staying put.
I learned that Madeline LOVES the teeter totter.
I will have to make a mental note for future gift ideas!
No comments:
Post a Comment