Uncle Judd!
He loves the kiddos and they love him!
I could see in Graham's eyes that he wanted to play on all the bounce houses.
He will be playing with the big kids before long!
Bella preferred the playhouse.....
She did not get in one bounce house, but there were plenty of other things for her to do!
Madeline running to the biggest slide.
She started climbing up and sliding down it right when she turned two.
It made me very nervous at first but she is a pro now.
It made me very nervous at first but she is a pro now.
A mom made a comment that she is a daredevil. Luck me! I am very cautious and will have to learn to relax a bit having a daredevil daughter. For example, I got pulled over for the first time for speeding a few weeks ago! I only got a warning. Graham was hungry and crying so I was trying to get home to feed him.
GranMommy and GranDad were keeping Fox and Bella so they treated us to an evening at Boingo Bounce and Market Place for dinner. Madeline loves Boingo Bounce and she loves to play with Fox and Bella so she was in heaven! The entire day, she kept telling me she was going to teach Fox and Bella how to bounce. They all had a blast!
We did not get pictures at dinner because we all had our hands full. Four kids at dinner is not the easiest task. I want three kids, but I started rethinking 3 after that dinner experience! At least with 2, there is a parent for every kid!
Thanks for a wonderful evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment