Thursday, June 7, 2012

Surprise Gifts

Yesterday, I was surprised with 2 packages at our doorstep. The Ross Family sent Graham and Madeline some gifts and my Aunt Sue sent a gift to Madeline. Wow, two gift packages in one day! I felt like it was Christmas. Madeline opened them when she woke up this morning and we have been playing with them while Graham is napping.  The Rosses sent Madeline her first fairy princess outfits and Aunt Sue sent her some light up flip flops. She loves them all! When she opened the flip flops, she said "Wow!" put them on and said "Mom, look at these". We thought they were great, but then she started walking and they started lighting up. We both got very excited. I felt like a little 5 year old getting excited over light up flip flops.

Thank you!











No comments:

Post a Comment