Saturday, June 9, 2012

A few of my favorites lately....


Miss Priss is potty trained! Above was her sheet from school a couple of weeks ago! No accidents at school that day either! She has used the potty for months and would wear big girl panties at home. If we were out in public and she asked to go potty even though she had a diaper on I would always take her.  At 25 months months, one night she said "No diaper mommy, just big girl panties".  I let her sleep in panties that night and she did not have an accident. When she asked, Ben said "are you really going to let her wear panties instead of a diaper?". I knew her mattress was protected and I knew my sweet girl knew what she was capable of. I have not put a diaper on her since. She had a few accidents the first two weeks at school, but has done great since. I think it was a little harder to get the hang of it at school since she only goes two days a week. She changed classes last week and her first words to her new teacher were "I need to go potty".

No comments:

Post a Comment