Monday, August 13, 2012

Another Surprise party....

 On august 3, we hit the road to Franklin, Tennesse for my Aunt and Uncle's Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party. I took pictures of the kids as we crossed the state line. This was Graham's first time to leave Arkansas, so I had to document it.




 Madeline was confused why we were staying in a hotel and not going straight to Aunt Sue's house. This girl is crazy about Aunt Sue and wanted to see her! All dinner she kept asking if we were going to Aunt Sue's house after dinner. I kept saying we had to wait until breakfast to surprise her, then we can go to her house to visit and then her party.


 Dessert after our delicious PF Chang's dinner. 
Rick wanted to go to a nice dinner in downtown Franklin. I was not about to take the kids to the restaurant he  had scoped out for us and was fine with the kids and I staying at the hotel to eat, but he suggested we go to PJ Chang's by the hotel so we could all go and it was delicious and fun. I never knew Madeline loved noodles so much! Our waitress was so nice and kept talking to Madeline. Madeline told the waitress her name, age, Baby Graham's name and that he was 2 1/2 months (even though he is 4 months), she was going to Aunt Sue's house and she told her that she went to a Baseball Game. She always tells strangers she goes to b-ball games.


 Madeline's first fortune cookie!


On our way to Franklin, my Aunt Sue called my mom. My mom said she was at lowe's looking at plant/flowers, even though we were at DQ in Tennessee somewhere. My aunt said, it sounds like you are at a drive through and mom said oh, I'm just walking across the parking lot. What a good liar! My mom, fooled her and my aunt offered to pick some flowers up for my mom if she saw any good ones in their lowe's. I could not have done that, I knew not to answer my phone when she called me the day before.

The kids did great on the car ride. Graham was perfect and he was teething! Keeping my fingers crossed our car ride to Florida goes as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment