Madeline and I did our makeup together before we headed out to Farmland Adventure.
After looking at herself, she said she did not want so much eye makeup on. I have no idea why she felt that way?
Friday before Halloween, her school had a field trip to Farmland Adventures.
It was cold, but so much fun!
We did not have a hat for Graham so he wore one of sister's. At least we took the flower off the top before we left the car.
Madeline and Elijah
Graham loved looking at the animals and we loved the wagon ride
We fed the cows tortillas from the wagon
Madeline and Emerson
Wagon Ride #2
DaddyBear had to head back to work so Madeline happily climbed into Ms. Kaleigh's lap on the 2nd ride
When we got off the wagon, Madeline spotted one of her best friends from class.
Sophia! Madeline calls her - Co-key-a
They hold hands walking in the school halls, have dance parties in class and Madeline talks about her non-stop at home
What a special treat for me to see Madeline interact with her friends from school!
Ben takes/picks her up from school the 2 days she goes so I miss out getting to see her with her teachers and friends.
Do not worry about Graham. I went and got him a masculine hat after our adventure:
No comments:
Post a Comment