Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Night 2012


 (Making 12 with our fingers for 2012)
(Madeline wanted to do the #1 like Mom so we flipped for this picture)

Madeline must have been nervous about Election Day because when Ben picked her up from school she was wearing her extra outfit and was barefoot. Poor girl got stripped out of her warm clothes and cowboy boots. I think this election is upsetting a lot of stomachs! 

Not to self: Update extra set of clothes as school each season. Graham came home in his extra clothes last week and they would not button (too Small) and Madeline's were middle of summer attire.

Ben just made the comment: No matter what happens tonight, I would rather live here than any other place in the world. I agree, but I hope for a CHANGE! Waiting to hear who takes Florida - 50/50 right now. Go Romney Go!

I also Hope Bob Lambert wins tonight!

xoxo,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment