Madeline and Ben came back from their last bike ride and she got a little ice cream treat for the ride home. They had stopped at an EZ Mart on a previous bike ride and Madeline knew as she saw the store she had to make Daddy stop. She learned they had lots of goodies she wants.
Rest time......
Then we headed out for our last dinner...
We chose... Johnny Rockets. I always think of the one in George Town whenever I see one.
Madeline LOVED it!
And Madeline spotted the playground and fountains....
We did not bring a swimsuit, but Madeline happily stripped down to her undies and ran right out into the water.
The three of us were wore out and were ready to head home.
My sweet babies!!!
Daddy never gets worn out, but he was ready to head home because he was burnt to a crisp!
We had a fabulous time.
It was a trip we will never forget!
We have been back over two months and Yesterday , Madeline said she was coloring a whale on the beach and said "Mom, I want to go back to the beach". She loved it and I cannot wait until our next trip!
Wow, it is hard to believe we went to the beach in August and I am just now finishing the blog posts! I will be back tomorrow to start playing catch up.
No comments:
Post a Comment