Monday, November 5, 2012

Things Madeline Says

Madeline talks all the time and i have not been good about documenting the funny things she says. I hope to get better at it. 

Ben was getting ready for work this morning and Madeline told him- "Daddy, you do not have to go to work today, it is raining." Ben was explaining to her that he had to go to work even though it was raining. Madeline said - Daddy, it is still raining so you do not have to go to work because you are not a Big Boy, yet. GranDaddy is a Big Boy."
I wish Daddy goy rain days like snow days!

Last night, Madeline was telling us it was her birthday tomorrow (it is March 24). We told her it is not your birthday, and GranDad asked her what she would like to get when it is her Birthday. She looked at him and said "Do not talk to me like that, GranDad!" I guess she did not like us telling her her birthday was not the next morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment