Saturday, March 16, 2013

Around our house....

 Breakfast at our house is so much fun!
 I usually read a book to them while Graham is in the highchair. Once I feed him (sometimes Madeline takes over and feeds Graham) I can clean up a bit in the kitchen while they giggle and laugh at one another.

 At least the crib is used for something....
I am embarresed to admit, that I have never put Graham down in his crib to sleep at night. Once he turns one we will begin the process for moving him. He does not nap in there either, so I am glad it is a nice place for Madeline's babies to nap.
 Madeline is very, very animated! Below she is telling me something very important as she drops her babies off at school before she goes to work.
She loves to act like she is going to work and I take care of the babies. She tells me she has lots of babies and has even told me she has to go and take care of her second husband. I have no idea where the second husband comment came from!







 All of her babies....
 then we usually head outside for playtime....


 and a picnic if it is warm enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment