Saturday night (March 9) after dinner at Granmommy and Grandad's house we were all sitting in the den. I was on the floor and Graham was standing up, which he does regularly. Next thing I know, he took a step towards me. Jay and I immediately started saying that was a step and started cheering him on. He loved the reaction and stood up again to try again. Madeline was not sure what to think and started pushing him down every time he stood up. Sunday night, Graham took 3 steps and Monday night he took 6. Go Graham Go! I am excited/thankful for him learning to walk, but how can my baby boy already be old enough to walk! I cannot believe how fast time has flown by!
I started to change Graham's diaper in Madeline's room. After I took the diaper off, I realized I did not have a clean one. So I left him for a second on the floor to get a diaper and came back to find him like this...
He thought it was pretty funny when I walked in, and I did too!
This boy loves to climb!
He was trying to climb onto Madeline's desk.
Tonight he climbed on the bench at the foot of Ben and my bed and then climbed onto the bed. We watched him very closely and had our hands inches away, but we wanted to see if he could do it.
I looked away for one second the other day and he was standing on one of his and Madeline's chairs from their table and chairs leaning onto the easel.
He also climbed up a little chair at my grandmother's last week and she was amazed.
I hate to admit this, but a few weeks ago he kept crawling toward Ben's parents stairs. I finally decided to let him explore and watch to see what he would/could do if I let him. Well, he was able to climb to the very top of their steep stairs. I was shocked! I was super close the entire time with hands on him, so it was not dangerous!
He loves to entertain us and make us laugh. He laughs at himself a lot. If he thinks he is doing something silly or funny, he will crack himself up. He laughs a lot and is the happiest baby I know! I feel like his entertaining side has really come out in the past week. His eyes always light up look happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment