We headed to Briar Rose Bakery for Breakfast!
I set Graham down for a picture and he decided to turn around and crawl through the little door
Love this place!!! The place smelled like their wonderful cinnamon rolls when we walked in
Watching the baker decorate cakes
Graham tried his daddy's biscuit and gravy and loved it.
He never loved pureed baby food so we have been giving him more and more real food and he LOVES it! I am giving him items I would have never dreamed of giving Madeline at 11 months. I guess that is the difference between a 1st and 2nd child.
He was most excited about wearing his sister's sunglasses.
I call him Elton Graham when he wears these...
His favorite is wearing them on top of his head.....
Then we headed to Rick's Bakery for Madeline to pick out her birthday cake.
In the parking lot, she said she wanted to run so we headed to Ozark Botanical Garden so she could run, which she did a lot! She was not kidding when she said she wanted to run. Since watching Ben, Larry, Evely, Mr. Bo and I complete the half marathon (blog post coming) last Sunday, she has wanted to run.
My favorite, the chickens....
after letting her run around we headed home to get dressed for the Razorback basketball game.....
No comments:
Post a Comment