Madeline loves the pom girls (she calls them cheerleaders). She keeps looking at this picture and saying, I want to sit on her lap and on her lap....
Madeline told me: They said they liked my shirt and I said Thank you!
Our sweet girl was in Cheerleader Heaven!
The girls were so sweet and made Madeline's year!
cotton candy and
drink break.....
Oh, no they are catching up.
I better do some serious cheering....
Madeline was watching and copying all of their moves.
sitting down when the pom girls were sitting down and watching their every move...
The face below cracks me up.
A man in the stands was yelling and Madeline did not like it!
And yes, her pink tutu is on under the cheerleading skirt.
She wears that tutu constantly right now and i was not going to argue with her.
And she notices a mascot...
She kept telling me..
I'm little and do not like mascot, but when I get big, I will like mascots.
Keeping her eye on the mascot.....
Proof mommy was at the game, too!
We headed to Granmommy and Grandad's for dinner and Madeline spent the night for the 2nd time!
She invited herself and they were happy to have her.
In the car after the game madeline said: We need to get home before the rain, we need to go to your house grandad.
Arkansas 73
Texas A&M 62
No comments:
Post a Comment