Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Parent Teacher Conference

 Some artwork and notes we got from Mrs. Ashley at Madeline's parent teacher conference.
Madeline had all the items checked off on her performance sheet and Ms. Ashley said she is great in class. 
Madeline loves school. She always ask to go to school on Thursday mornings and is a little sad when I tell her that she is staying home with mommy. Maybe when she is 4 we will sign her up for 3 days/week. We pretend we are at school all day. She will come up to me (she is always Mrs.Ashley) and say " may I take my break now?.... Thanks! Madeline did not like me getting onto her the other day and said "Mommy, you are not being very nice, you are going to have to go to Ms. Natalie and Ms. Tonya's office."







 used bell peppers to make shamrocks...

 She has been telling me about her making a unicorn with her footprint. She said she could not bring it home because it was drying.
I told her Mrs. Ashley gave me some of her artwork at the parent teacher conference and her first question was: "Did you get the Unicorn picture?"
 I can imagine the excitement she felt/picture her face when she found a pappy in her pocket. It is the equivalent to us finding a $20 in our pocket unexpectedly.






No comments:

Post a Comment