Monday, November 18, 2013

 So, I left Ben with the kiddos today. On my way home, Ben told me "Well, I cut Graham's hair today. It did not turn out so well. I should have learned when I cut Madeline's hair for the first time"

What?!!!! I love my baby boy's hair! It has never been trimmed! It may be long and his bangs needed to be trimmed (I am not ready to cut the back, it is way too pretty!!!) but really you take scissors to my sweet boy's hair when I am not around? Brave Daddy! We cut Madeline's bangs when she was little and it was a disaster, I posted a picture of her haircut next to a picture of Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber.  Ben said all we need to do is take his to have it corrected by a hairdresser. I am not sure what a hairdresser can do at this point, it is really short in areas. Perfect timing for family Holiday get togethers and pictures. I may sound mad, but I am laughing as I type this. We are making wonderful family memories!

P.S. DaddyBear did not  save a lock of his hair for me! BooHoo!

His dirty face does not help, but I had to grab the camera immediately!



Kiddos were helping me feed the dogs tonight.
They love scooping dog food and filling the bowl.
Side angle of the wonderful haircut!
Today, I Thankful for my sweet husband only touching the front of Graham's hair!
And I am thankful for him taking such great care of my babies today! They were so excited Daddy got to stay home with them instead of Mommy!!

xoxo,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment