Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Kids

I just noticed Inever hit post this summer, it has been in the draft file......

I sent this email to my Grandmother yesterday and she enjoyed it so I thought I must post it here for the kiddos to read one day.

I have always said Madeline will be a preacher, Graham may too.
Yesterday, Madeline woke up and said " Mom, I dreamed about Jesus". I asked her what her dream was about and she said she was crying and Jesus was with her. A few days a ago, I told her if she is ever scared, Jesus is always there to comfort you, he lives in your heart. Madeline is very scared of Swiper the fox from Dora the explorer right now. I extended our conversation to sad, upset, mad, etc... I heard her telling her babies.
At bedtime, I was trying to put Graham to sleep and I was holding him. He kept popping up and talking. I knew he was tired, but could not figure out what he was trying to tell me. I finally figured out we had not said our night time prayer. I started saying it and he popped right up, put his hands together and tried to say the Amen and sing the amen song with me. His sounded like AAAen. Afterwards, he put his head down and went to sleep.
We went to chick fil a after Gymnastics yesterday, Graham climbed up the playgym and slid down the slide with Madeline. He had the most joyous look on his face when he came down, he loved it and sister loved him sliding with her. They did it several times. I heard Madeline telling a little boy at the top of the slide, this is my little brother, I have to help him slide. I am his big sister and have to help him.   So sweet, music to my ears.
Also, Graham pottied in his diaper this morning, found a diaper and brought it to Ben. (Ben called and told me, I was already at work)
 Mam-maw is in love with her Great Grandkids and said she printed the email off and will keep it the rest of her life.
Yesterday, Graham opened the lip to the potty and tried back up to it and tried to push himself up to sit on it. I raised him up and let him sit there for a bit.
The kiddos and I were eating a peach Thursday night and I told her eating peaches reminded me of my pappaw. I told her he would get out his pocket knife to slice it and eat it. She asked me where pap-paw was and I told her heaven and told her he loved her very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment