Graham has turned into an active, wild boy. Graham got it first incident report at school yesterday, he bit a friend in his class when they tried to take a toy away from him. Ben asked if he bit Mary Hannah and they said no, Graham would never bite Mary Hannah. He loves that little girl. There was an adorable picture of them holding hands at school. Graham gave up bottles last weekend and he is finally starting to sleep all night(in his crib!). He still puts his hands on my cheeks and looks me in the eyes and says I want baba(bottle). I keep telling him we do not have bottles but he can have a cup of milk. He drank so much milk/almond milk when he got bottles, now he could care less about drinking it. He is so easy to put to sleep, when he is tired he just rolls over, snuggles in and goes to sleep. He is a picky eater like his daddy. Luckily, he still drinks our super healthy morning/snack smoothies, which makes me feel good nutrition wise. Since Halloween, he loves candy and always points to the candy bowl and says " More, More". When he starts getting impatient, he starts saying More and doing sign language for "more" at the same time just in case I could not understand him. He always does sign language for please, which is adorable. Always copies sister, very verbal, loves to brush teeth. He immediately puts his hands in prayer position when Madeline starts to say dinner and bedtime prayer, he is starting verbalize prayer with her. After prayer we state what we are thankful for and he always contributes a lot, we cannot understand what he is saying yet. Can say lots of words. My favorites are hearing him say I love you, thank you, brush teeth. His favorites are: I want that, eat, truck,snack. Has a southern draw Loves firetrucks,balls, sticks and rocks. He is all boy! 2 favorite books are Little Blue Truck and Big Red Barn (loves to make rooster noise) and a DK book about explains different tractors.
Madeline has turned into a very strong willed, sweet little girl. Big daddies girl! She always says, I'm a daddy's girl. Still wants to sleep in our bed every night and we give in most nights. She is starting to write letters and draw pictures, she drew a wonderful elephant the other day. She is so kind and giving. She gave away tickets at the pizza place for a birthday girl to get a great gift at the gift counter. I thought she may get upset when it was time to leave because she was not getting to buy a prize but she could care less. She had a dollar last week and I asked her what she was going to buy and she said she wanted to buy me something. How sweet! Fabulous eater, wants salads, veggies, etc..... She talks about how she needs healthy items for her body to be big, strong and healthy. Has become allergic/sensitive to carrots.
I will be posting lots of pictures to play catch up.
xoxo,
Leslie
Addison's 3rd Birthday Party at Briar Rose
April 2013
Madeline, Sophia and Mrs. Atchley
Madeline was in the stage of adding tutus with every outfit!
We forgot it was a prnicess party, Madeline always feels like a princess and the tutu helped too.
No comments:
Post a Comment