On Monday our sweet little girl started running a fever. I could tell when she woke up she was warm and I kept taking her temperature under her arm and it did not show a temperature. I finally got brave and took it the way they say your should take a temperature, from her sweet bottom and it confirmed she had temperature. We were so sad because it was the evening of her school Christmas party and there was a gift waiting on her that Santa was going to give her. The fever spiked Monday night and continued until Wednesday. Since I work on Tuesday and Wednesdays, Ben stayed home and nursed her back to good health. We went to the doctor on Wednesday and of course her temperature was almost gone when we got there and it has stayed down since. The doctor said it is just viral and I talked to Madeline's friend/classmate Addison's mommy and she said Addison had the same thing last week. It scared me because her temp got up to 104.1. She felt fine but she was really tired on Wednesday.
I loved coming home and seeing her outfit Ben dressed her in everyday. A diaper. On Tuesday, I came home and she was in a diaper and socks. She has a chubby tummy and while sitting around in her diaper she loved to rub her big belly, which was adorable. I caught her grabbing and pulling on a fat roll last night.
Madeline and Daddy love to make motor boat noises. Madeline spits everywhere when she does it....
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment